General Instructions and Guidance about the Program
Necessary guidelines that must be taken into account by customers can be summarized as follows:
Before going to the service provider, please make sure of the following points:
- Carrying a valid insurance card.
- Getting the patient's identification number when going to Health Authority facilities in Dubai.
- Ensuring that the service provider is included in Enaya network by calling the helpline 800 436 292.
- Ensuring that the medical service is covered within Enaya program by calling the helpline 800 436 292.
- Requesting the estimated cost of services before using them. There may be other service providers who provide the same service but at a lower cost. For example, some doctors perform operations in different hospitals but the prices may vary from one hospital to another. Therefore, it is necessary to always inquire about the cost and the option most appropriate for you so that you can take the decision on receiving the treatment or opting for another service provider.